Lunes, Hulyo 20, 2026

Elyu



I went to La Union for a solo trip. First stop, Darigayos Beach, in Luna.


                                    
 Met manong. He is very kind. His house is in Darigayos Beach.

(sunrise at Baluarte Watchtower)


Next stop, Baluarte Watchtower in Luna, La Union. A 400-year-old watchtower facing the West Philippine Sea built during the spanish period. (source: Wikimedia Commons)


Although it was early in the morning, there were already many tourists. This is a popular place.


Luna is known for its Pebble Beach. Instead of sand, pebbles cover its shore. The baluarte area is also a good spot to see the sunrise.



Next, I went to Namacpacan Church or Saint Catherine of Alexandria Parish Church. Built in 1690, it is also known as the shrine for the image of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception of Namacpacan. (source: Wikipedia)



I went to Immuki Island, still in Luna, next. I chilled for an hour in a balsa and ate sea urchin for the first time. I also ate oyster. 


I had to pose in the middle of the road in between the Almeida Man-Made Forest. 
 


Then I tried grape picking in Lomboy farm.


In the afternoon, I took a walk along Urbiztondo Beach.



Capped my day with a cold beer in Lakbai Musika and watched the sunset. What a sight. The sunset is really beautiful here. 

At first, I thought I wouldn't catch the sunset since it was cloudy. I was just scrolling through my phone when suddenly, a warm golden light hit my face. When I looked up, there it was — the sun glowing through the clouds. Nature really knows how to surprise you.




                                                         (the famous 7-11 in Urbiztondo)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento